Thursday, May 10, 2012

Interested in mediumship?

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my first blog! My name is Ange and I am the sole writer of this blog. I run my own business called Precious Messages. I offer you the opportunity to receive messages from spirit via medium readings. I am a very down to earth person just like you, who has simply been blessed with the ability to communicate with those existing on ‘the other side’.

What can I do for you? Well I like to call myself a messenger, this is what I do best, pass on messages to you. I am the middle person, I am the missing link people might say. I speak to spirit and pass on any messages that may be waiting for you.

I am starting this blog for anyone who has questions or an interested in mediumship, not only will I try my best to answer your questions for you but I also want hear your views and thoughts on the subject too! I am very open minded and love to learn and share new findings. I love conversation and the random things that can come up! I get a lot of questions from everyone I meet such as, how do you talk to spirit? Do you get scared? Where are they and why can't we see them? What do they do 'over there'? Are we all here to learn something, and if so what?

So again, welcome to my first blog! Just an intro to who I am and what I can do for you ;) Look forward to having some great conversations with you all!

I would love to hear from you so always feel welcome to leave comments and ask questions! If you are a bit shy you can always pop me an email and ask me privately at ange@preciousmessages.co.nz

Until then, I will see you all tomorrow for some fun conversation starters!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Auckland, New Zealand
My name is Ange and I am an Auckland based Psychic Medium who is a down to earth person just like you, who has simply been blessed with the ability to communicate with those existing on ‘the other side’. I am a happy go lucky kind of person just wants to share my thoughts with you. I love hearing others opinions and having great conversations about views on Mediumship and what it means to you. If you are interested in a reading you can visit my website at www.preciousmessages.co.nz