Thursday, May 10, 2012

Protection is a must!

Hi Guys

Today I want to let you know how important it is to have protection when dealing with spirit.

As a medium I get asked questions like "can you see someone with me now?" and "ok, tell me something now then". I can tell you straight away that talking to spirit is not like a light switch that you can just turn on and off. It takes time and energy to channel (talk, hear and speak to spirit), along with a lot of concentration. I can pick up on spirit being around where ever I may be but it's whole different ball game to have a conversation with any old spirit that may be around. There are many dangers that I must be careful with before communicating with spirit.

I like to use what is called the "eggshell technique" to protect, clear or release my energy. This keeps me safe and from being hounded or attached by spirit because as you can imagine, when spirit know you can hear them, you can find yourself dealing with every and any spirit! This can be very dangerous for you, your energy and others.

I find the eggshell technique very helpful for keeping me safe and protected and it helps keep my energy clear. I have put my own spin on my technique and I call my eggshell a bubble instead :D Have a look and try it yourself! I do it at least 3 times a day but you do it as as many times as you feel it's needed.

http://angelslove.net/protection_clearing_releasing.htm


Thats all for today! Have a good one and we will talk again soon.

Take care x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true! glad you have blogged about this one mate - it's a must! Keep blogging, loving them :-)
xxx

Followers

About Me

My photo
Auckland, New Zealand
My name is Ange and I am an Auckland based Psychic Medium who is a down to earth person just like you, who has simply been blessed with the ability to communicate with those existing on ‘the other side’. I am a happy go lucky kind of person just wants to share my thoughts with you. I love hearing others opinions and having great conversations about views on Mediumship and what it means to you. If you are interested in a reading you can visit my website at www.preciousmessages.co.nz