Thursday, May 10, 2012

I love how random dreams are...

Hello all.

So I woke up this morning and was quietly laughing and confused about the two very different dreams I just had.

1. I was in a house at a table with my partner and we were just talking as per normal but I was eating huge (and I'm talking copious amounts of McDonalds and!...KFC. I am not joking. It was very very sickening just to think how much I was eating
, but I remember thinking in my dream that I just couldn't get enough! The funny part was
, I was at home but I was getting up and standing at the counter at KFC ready to order more, but then I was home?? So funny.

My second dream was however not so funny, more of a fear dream I think but to me, being in the bush (now that I look back on it) was funny.

2. Yes, so I was in this bush, a hedge! more like, it was night time and this man was running around with a gun. He was shooting people. I was hiding but peeking out to see where he was and a got very very scared as he came right up near me. I thought he was going to shoot me! I had that major fear that this was it and my life was over, but at the same time I was calm about it. He walked close by peeking at me and whispered....."come on....come with me".

I was ever so amazed that I wasn't shot!! Someone else came up to me shortly after (while I was still in shock and in the bush!) and said "wow
, you are so lucky he didn't shoot you!". and that was it. I woke up.

I love how random dreams can be
, but also how some dreams can make so much sense when you think about it. So of course I wanted to know about my dreams, so Google was my best friend again. (she is great and full of knowledge)

Check out the link I have here:
http://www.mydreamvisions.com/dreamdictionary/

I love the magic of dreams. You can even control yourself in some dreams. I have had those dreams where you hear your morning alarm clock going off but you can hear it in your dream!..you can hear it
, thinking...I can so hear that! am I dreaming? :D

What do you think of dreams? Do you have many? What about crazy dreams! The ones that just don't make sense! I would love to hear about some of your dreams!

I love
Michael Sheridan's opinion on where dreams come from . Have a look and share your thoughts.

http://www.emaxhealth.com/64/823.html


Dream well everyone xx



1 comment:

WindDancer said...

My thoughts on your dreams? 1)Knowledge is 'food for the soul' maybe you are 'hungry for knowledge'. With Maccas and KFC it is in continuous supply, always there for the asking, just step up and order what you want. You don't even have to leave home to get it.
2) Sounds to me like your 'protection' is working Ange. Just reaffirming to you what you know, there are entities that can be harmful to us. Cx

Followers

About Me

My photo
Auckland, New Zealand
My name is Ange and I am an Auckland based Psychic Medium who is a down to earth person just like you, who has simply been blessed with the ability to communicate with those existing on ‘the other side’. I am a happy go lucky kind of person just wants to share my thoughts with you. I love hearing others opinions and having great conversations about views on Mediumship and what it means to you. If you are interested in a reading you can visit my website at www.preciousmessages.co.nz